website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

7 hours ago, hckošice said:

the number of victims increased to 5. :(

A 21-year-old university student succumbed to her injuries in the hospital. She was returning to the campus after a weekend with her parents in the east of the country. The madia informed that among the last night 4 victims were two other young university students

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

The madia informed that among the last night 4 victims were two other young university students

and a Football player. 22 years old player of the High Tatras club who only yesterday afternoon played in the VI. league (his team won 3-0) then returned to Bratislava where he attended the university to just be killed a couple of hours after his last match in his life...

https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/B8roJ1b/obrovska-tragedia-pri-nehode-na-zochovej-ulici-vyhasol-aj-zivot-mladeho-futbalistu/

Edited by hckošice

On 9/29/2022 at 11:52 PM, rybak said:

I don't know where I could post this video, but seems this thread will be most appropriate for that.

I got lost on YouTube yesterday and I did found such "cool" video in my recommendations, I have no idea why did it appear at all :p

Clearly, the head of state of Slovenia had to look up for the name of his country on a phone or something. Presumably, for not mistake it with another country name.

image.png

17 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Water in mars , is that real !!

That's the troll youtube channel. They have videos of pictures of aliens (which were Smeagol from LOR), Jewish cemetery, crashed spacecrafts and etc. on theyr youtube channel.

Devastating news unfolding in my home place of Donegal. A nearby village from my workplace suffered a heartbreaking tragedy yesterday as an explosion at a petrol station has claimed the lives of 7 people already with many more still missing and many critical in hospital :cry:

As I was leaving work yesterday afternoon I saw lots of emergency services travelling with sirens and I had wondered what on Earth was happening as I saw them travelling. I was shocked later to hear what had happened.

Creeslough is a small village with a population of just 400 and I can’t even imagine how things will ever go back to normal there. This was the centre of the village, the only shop but it was also the location of the post office, hairdresser, agricultural store and contained apartments. It happened just after 3pm when the local schools had finished for the day and old people also were coming to collect their pension.

Thoughts and prayers to all the victims and their families :cry:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63183510.amp

Edited by OlympicIRL