website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

we have no obligation to stand this, to experience this, to be silent or "nice", we won`t be and really some day Europeans will start to react because we have right to do so and it just works that way, this is simple

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

2 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

we have no obligation to stand this, to experience this, to be silent or "nice", we won`t be and really some day Europeans will start to react because we have right to do so and it just works that way, this is simple

Ok.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Now back to actual news: 34 dead so far, 20 in Maalbeek, 14 in Brussels Airport. A bomb vest has been found at the airport, meaning there could be one more terrorist who escaped without blowing himself up. 

Also, nails were found in people's bodies, meaning they used metal crap in the bombs.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

another well prepared attack, think of how many of them were stopped by different forces.

Soon everyday life in Europe can be really difficult, i have no idea how euro in France will look like? Full of soldiers everywhere? Great, just great :/

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

18 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Actual news: Evacuated the Thiange's central nucleated

That's because the "threat level" has been upgraded to level 4 this morning. Non-essential personell has to evacuate then, so there is no imminent threat. 

Belgian TV has stopped the live coverage now, so things are calming down in terms of "new news".