website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

38 minutes ago, opruh said:

Denmark's Faroe Islands just killed 1,500 dolphins for some sort of annual tradition. Is there going to be an outrage for this?

You sound like grind doesn't get attention every single year! :mumble:
(Not saying that about 1400 feels like too much considering the population size)

1 hour ago, opruh said:

Denmark's Faroe Islands just killed 1,500 dolphins for some sort of annual tradition. Is there going to be an outrage for this?

Not much, since the chance of a dolphin virus jumping to Faroese humans and then infecting the whole world is tiny.

So, I saw him with my own eyes in the main street as he was going towards the ghetto. but he did not stop. :(:d However he waived in my direction, :p  nice moment I will remember the whole life. Some of us do not have the chance to see the pope live like more than once in life

There were quite a lot of people in the main street

CLvktkqTURBXy81OTY1OTI1OTI3YTc3NDAxNWUwY

Even more in the official visited places

Spoiler

7312613_1000x.jpg?rev=2

7312642_1000x.jpg?rev=3

Great point made here.  At all these huge mega-events hosted by politicians and celebrities in the US, the guests are free not to wear masks. Yet for the poor serfs who surround them, it is compulsory, no doubt on pain of being fired and not being paid.  And yet not one of any of the wealthy leftists who so love lecturing the rest of us about social justice ever complain about this Marie Antoinette-level hypocrisy.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-masking-of-the-servant-class

11 hours ago, Dunadan said:

Not much, since the chance of a dolphin virus jumping to Faroese humans and then infecting the whole world is tiny.

This post is eye opening. I might not be from a rich western country but it makes me more proud of my upbringing and myself in general for my outrage is not selective. Here in my country,  there's no coverage regarding the sick tradition of that side of the world but I'm pretty sure that my countrymen will rightfully be disgusted too. 

7 hours ago, opruh said:

This post is eye opening. I might not be from a rich western country but it makes me more proud of my upbringing and myself in general for my outrage is not selective. Here in my country,  there's no coverage regarding the sick tradition of that side of the world but I'm pretty sure that my countrymen will rightfully be disgusted too. 

blah blah blah, China good, the West bad

9 hours ago, opruh said:

As I tried saying, there's outrage against grind every single year.

Personally I don't see why it's such a sick tradition.