website statistics

Junior Pan American Games 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I'm very disappointed with artistic gymnastics apparatus finals on Sunday and Monday. Seriously, who in their right minds thinks it's okay to host AG finals on MONDAY? 

UPAG...our favourite CF lol

I feel like someone might have accidentally lit the cauldron a bit earlier than planned.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

So, Argentina won the gold in the K1-1000 men and that kid qualifies for Santiago 2023 meaning we can have two competitors in that event? 

Taekwondo will allow two entries from same country, so I am assuming its the same for all individual sports.

Pamela Rosa :BRA takes gold in women’s street. Who would have predicted that outcome :p

Nice silver for :MEX @mrv86

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

40 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Pamela Rosa :BRA takes gold in women’s street. Who would have predicted that outcome :p

LOL, she's 22. Rebeca Andrade is also 22 and it would be completely CRAZY to even think about her competing at the "junior" Pan Ams. 

1 hour ago, thiago_simoes said:

The commentators on Brazilian TV were rooting for the Peruvian for the silver medal in skateboarding. LOL, he's a STAR here in Brazil.

I was probably more happy for him winning a silver medal with that last trick than the brazilian winning a very predictable gold.