website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

43 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Li put up a good fight, but Pusarla was too strong.  It was nice to listen to a match that involved a Canadian and not hear the broadcaster continually shit on the Canadian all game for once, though.  GG India.  

Gill Clark, is among the best commentators, across all sports that I watch. 

Good game by Li but Sindhu's big match temperament was the difference in the end. Now onto Lakshya Sen and Sat-Chi. 

13 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Gill Clark, is among the best commentators, across all sports that I watch. 

Good game by Li but Sindhu's big match temperament was the difference in the end. Now onto Lakshya Sen and Sat-Chi. 

Yeah, he did a great job.  So nice to hear after the attacks in other sports (looking at you beach volleyball).  

I believe it's Matthew Mitcham doing the diving and he's also doing a great job, even though the coverage is still decidedly very lopsided towards England/Scotland.  

Just now, orangeman said:

Yeah, he did a great job.  So nice to hear after the attacks in other sports (looking at you beach volleyball).  

I believe it's Matthew Mitcham doing the diving and he's also doing a great job, even though the coverage is still decidedly very lopsided towards England/Scotland.  

I wasn't talking about the male commentator but the female one. Male commentator is also good but Gill is A LEGEND. 

P.S. Its possible that we are hearing different set of commentators. 

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

I wasn't talking about the male commentator but the female one. Male commentator is also good but Gill is A LEGEND. 

P.S. Its possible that we are hearing different set of commentators. 

Oh, haha.  It is possible we're hearing different things because I remember the male commentator more than the female.  In any event, good job to them.  

Williams/Spendolini Sirieix 333.06 and Kothari/Toulson 318.54 in an English 1-2 in the diving

Welcome back everyone!

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold