website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

Just caught a replay of the women’s squash final as well. As someone without an allegiance in the match, I thought the refereeing was pretty solid.

It was nice to see :CAN mixing up for the medals.

Kennedy :ENG was just a level better in that match. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

They are showing most of :FLK badminton players matches on the TV Court. Not even hiding the fact they are teasing the country which often attempted to prevent Falklanders from competing in Pan Am badminton events :lol: 

They probably have more players than us.

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Just caught a replay of the women’s squash final as well. As someone without an allegiance in the match, I thought the refereeing was pretty solid.

It was nice to see :CAN mixing up for the medals.

Kennedy :ENG was just a level better in that match. 

Are you suggesting that I overreacted????!!! That's an unacceptable accusation!  This is literally worse than genocide!  I will not stand for it!  

:d

:NGR had both their lifters DSQ from women’s lightweight in powerlifting :yikes:

They’ve won every powerlifting event at the Commonwealth Games, so we will have a new CGA on top today.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Newson :ENG capitalizes to make England the second CGA to win a gold medal in powerlifting.

51 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:NGR had both their lifters DSQ from women’s lightweight in powerlifting :yikes:

They’ve won every powerlifting event at the Commonwealth Games, so we will have a new CGA on top today.

Do you know why? Usual reason in Para is classification issues.