website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Canada will finish fourth in -61kg weightlifting. Hopefully that's not a sign of things to come, we have a few athletes that are on the cusp of medals in this sport.

:LBR Double up with Gold.  Silver for :PNG

Women’s Rugby Sevens semis are NZL v AUS & FIJ v CAN, so we know how that’s ending up.

2 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Sargar does his elbow going for Gold, but might have enough….

Crazily has another attempt & the inevitable happens.  :crazy:

:LBR Have two lifts for Gold

Gets it!

Wait what. When did Liberia win gold? I'm sure I saw it was :MASMalaysia 

I have just found video of yesterday’s swimming finals on YouTube. I find it very entertaining even though I know the results already :p

I really like swimming and I really like athletics so I think I just like the most the sports with a kind of „racing” in them - the one who is first at the finish wins. Simple as that.

44 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Canada will finish fourth in -61kg weightlifting. Hopefully that's not a sign of things to come, we have a few athletes that are on the cusp of medals in this sport.

It's nice to get the first fourth out of the way.  Now we can just sit back and enjoy the rest.  

1 minute ago, orangeman said:

It's nice to get the first fourth out of the way.  Now we can just sit back and enjoy the rest.  

Just as long as it's not in women's individual sprint.

We had three athletes in the quarters and now we are down to one.

1 minute ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

:ENG V :SGP Match in badminton mixed team event has started. Singapore are the favourites . I'm expecting a 5-0 victory for Singapore. 

My prediction: Singapore will win Singles. Lauren Smith will win her doubles. MD will decide the tie. 

4 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

:ENG V :SGP Match in badminton mixed team event has started. Singapore are the favourites . I'm expecting a 5-0 victory for Singapore. 

I'd classify England as the favourite, but Singapore is only one (small) upset away from winning. England has such an interesting team, relatively week singles, but strong doubles. It's hard to see them win any of their matches by more than 3-2 against the top nations here.

8 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Just as long as it's not in women's individual sprint.

We had three athletes in the quarters and now we are down to one.

Defending Olympic champ, so still very good chance.  But Genest missing out is very surprising.