website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

At least this shows that the separate West Indies teams would be competitive. This helps if the sport ever decides to apply for the Olympics

They had few good players and it worked. 

West indies hosted U19 Women's Regional Tournament this month. 

:USA won the tournament without breaking a sweat. :TTO Finished  2nd. 

31 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

Looks like Unwin doesn't get her bronze after all, so we do have nine medals after one day.

It seems cruel to athletes to hold a “bronze medal final,” and then not award a bronze medal. Hopefully a situation like this is not repeated in the future.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Does anyone here have problems accessing the results page? I’ve tried to access the page on three different browsers on my MacBook but nothing comes out. But I can access the page on my iPad and on a Windows based computer. :(

1 minute ago, PHI2019 said:

Does anyone here have problems accessing the results page? I’ve tried to access the page on three different browsers on my MacBook but nothing comes out. But I can access the page on my iPad and on a Windows based computer. :(

Works fine for me in Chrome on Linux and I don't have a MacBook to test.

32 minutes ago, PHI2019 said:

It was working sporadically for me today - not all the events were showing up at one point. 

1 minute ago, james89 said:

It was working sporadically for me today - not all the events were showing up at one point. 

When I try to access the results section on my MacBook, the schedule comes up empty. The section is just empty. Tried it on Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Same result. But on a Lenovo and an iPad, results section comes up fine. Weird

I appreciate that the only photo finish in the men’s triathlon (or at least the only one I noticed) was for 41st place between :MOZ:FIJ :cool:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela