website statistics

Boxing IOC Asian & Oceanian Olympic Games Qualifier 2020

Totallympics

11 minutes ago, Ionoutz24 said:

On the Asian Facebook Box page only the shedule is published in the this moment. I asked about draws but not aswered.

because that's not happened yet, it will start in half an hour. I think we will have the brackets in 2 hours.

it seems I was very optimistic when I said then will post the draw in 2 hours. I don't know when that IOC task force will publish it. Iranian boxing federation only published first round opponents for Iranian boxers, we will have lots of IRN/CHN in the first round :d none of them will face KAZ or UZB in the first round which is a good thing. even though considering our current level any boxer will be considered "tough" for our boxers.

Edited by MHSN

26 minutes ago, MHSN said:

it seems I was very optimistic when I said then will post the draw in 2 hours. I don't know when that IOC task force will publish it. Iranian boxing federation only published first round opponents for Iranian boxers, we will have lots of IRN/CHN in the first round :d none of them will face KAZ or UZB in the first round which is a good thing. even though considering our current level any boxer will be considered "tough" for our boxers.

Any seeded list? Some seeded players just need one win to grab the quota. China boxing federation didn't publish any thing except those official website already published.

3 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Any seeded list? Some seeded players just need one win to grab the quota. China boxing federation didn't publish any thing except those official website already published.

Well nothing about the seeding, as I said I only know first round opponents for our boxers

and I can tell you none of your male boxers will qualify with one win ! because both of your heavier boxers will face Iran in Round of 16. :d and there will be another Iran-China in Round of 32 tomorrow at 81kg.