website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

President Dipstick accidentally hit Caps Lock again :p He really should use more caps and more exclamation marks if he wants people to listen.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm sure @Gianlu33 or @phelps can confirm it, but I'm reading 969 (!) new deaths in Italy in the past 24 hours..?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm sure @Gianlu33 or @phelps can confirm it, but I'm reading 969 (!) new deaths in Italy in the past 24 hours..?

yes, press conference confirmed this, together with nearly 500 recovered and a total increase of slightly less than 6000 new cases, in low decrease in comparison to yesterday. 2/3 of deaths located in Lombardy alone, with a reported number of +120 patients in intensive care in the whole country, rising in almost all Italy with exception of Campania, Trentino, Sudtirol Sardinia and Marche (this one being significantly important, considering that it has a high ratio of cases to population)

Any predictions for the top 3 (number of confirmed cases when all of this is over)?

My prediction would be: 1) USA 2) Germany 3) Spain

Also: Anyone else worried about Sweden? Their strategy seems rather "optimistic" ...

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.