website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

10 minutes ago, phelps said:

Lombardy and Piedmont have already announced a stricter lockdown (until april 15th and april 3rd respectively)...

here in Lombardy only pharmacies, supermarkets and newsstands will continue to be available to the audience (but with stricter norms about the distance between the people in line waiting their turn to buy what they need)...

full stop for any outdoor sport activity (even if you're alone)...

In Campania we have this since 3-4 days. God bless Vincenzo De Luca :p

1 hour ago, rybak said:

I don't see North Korea there :dunno: 

Probably because there are no real numbers from North Korea, but they do know it's not 0 after Kim's comments.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, phelps said:

yeah, actually my problems didn't come originally (only) because of stressful situations...it's more complicated...

luckily I could at least improve my situation with treatments and medicines, but first my mom's health troubles (breast cancer in 2011 and leukemia in 2015, then she died in 2017) and now this experience for sure are not helping me at all...

Luckily Totallympics (and whatever other communities you're active in online) is still working to offer some distraction. Some dumb virus ain't gonna take Totallympians away or we'll all take our pitchforks and torches.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

In Campania we have this since 3-4 days. God bless Vincenzo De Luca :p

yopu mean "Delucop", the Robocop governor of Campania? :lol: :rofl:

the same "man" who asked for the "Therapeutical Shooting" for those idiots still violating the quarantine? :yikes: :facepalm:

he's even a better comedian than his burlesque version played by Maurizio Crozza...:roflmao: :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

yopu mean "Delucop", the Robocop governor of Campania? :lol: :rofl:

the same "man" who asked for the "Therapeutical Shooting" for those idiots still violating the quarantine? :yikes: :facepalm:

he's even a better comedian than his burlesque version played by Maurizio Crozza...:roflmao: :facepalm:

I really appreciate him :p He do miracles in Campania and in Salerno in the last years.. Salerno is completely changed since 1993 (when he was elected mayor for the 1st time)

Worrying as so many cases turning up. Truth is so many countries are not prepared to face this pandemic. Lack to early detection and lack of testing lead to this virus to spread out so fast. WHO have even predicted that big countries like Indonesia should have 600,000 - 700,000 by now but lacking of testing and awareness lead to many cases going undetected and no action taken.