website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

I remember going on a job interview in late January, when interviewers for some reason asked me and made fun of coronavirus. I thought it was a bit distasteful.

So glad I didn't get that job all things considered. :p

#banbestmen

Now even data online cannot be trusted and could be wrong. Take for example. Yesterday it was reported that Indonesia had 311 cases of Corona virus. After 3 hours the number of cases reduced to 309 cases. Then by this early morning the cases reduced to 308 cases. By now the cases is stated at 309 cases. So in this case how to believe how accurate is the date given online? The date keeps on changing. There is surely no accuracy in the data given online.

I think that what we saw on news and reading all stuff about Wuhan like center of pandemic was left undone. Scientific research provides much more details about the virus.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-further-evidence-virus-originated-us/5706078

Edited by Janakis

We start total lockdown from here to the end of March. Only vital services and food business remain open. The rest of the people can't leave their house except to go buy goods in nearby stores or in case of an emergency. 

12 minutes ago, LDOG said:

We start total lockdown from here to the end of March. Only vital services and food business remain open. The rest of the people can't leave their house except to go buy goods in nearby stores or in case of an emergency. 

This is a good way to contain the virus. A good job done.

3 Korean and 3 Chinese fencers participated epee Budapest stage tested positive after arriving respective home countries. All 6 fencers are with mild symptoms. These two countries conduct mass testing everyday so it’s easy to find out the patients. Hope other fencers participated this stage get tested soon.

17 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

3 Korean and 3 Chinese fencers participated epee Budapest stage tested positive after arriving respective home countries. All 6 fencers are with mild symptoms. These two countries conduct mass testing everyday so it’s easy to find out the patients. Hope other fencers participated this stage get tested soon.

I think by now all sports events should have been cancelled. We do not know who is carrying the virus now. The virus has spread to all the different countries around the whole world. Way too serious. We also know there are some poor countries that cannot really test and check their people for the virus. Safest way of all is to stop all sports competitions. This is the best way to contain the virus.

19 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

I read the news about Indonesia have only conducted 1255 tests on their people and felt sad about it. Indonesia is the second largest country in the whole and they could only managed ot conduct 1255 tests. That is way too little and very dangerous. It is also said that there are many Indonesian citizens who could not get the test done. There are also people dying in Indonesia before they reached the clinics or hospitals. Very sad too. I have said not many countries can have the luxury of mass testing every day.

All of us need to continue to pray very hard for Italy. Italy is on the verge of total collapse and on the verge of breakdown soon. 3405 Corona Virus patients have died in Italy. The cases continued to rise up to 41,305. Yesterday Italy reported a sharp rise of 5,000 ++++ cases. Safe Italy. :facepalm::bowdown: