[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

9 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

And we go, new numbers for today :(

• Active cases 20.603 (+2.853)
  • Death 1809 (+368)
  • Recovered 2335 (+369)
  • Total cases: 24.747 (+3590)

That death number is more than scary... In one day... madness.

61 Confirmed Cases in Slovakia (+17 Today !!!)

+5 Slovaks in Austria

+2 Slovaks in Bali

The Crisis Meeting added From today another new measures, the main ones are total close of all shops, Pubs and Restaurants in the country (Except Groceries and other foodstuff shops, Pharmacies, Drugstores and Gas Stations) for 14 Days from tomorrows morning.

Also from Tomorrow The Governement will send buses and/or in some cases governement planes to bring home all Slovaks living and working abroad who wants to return to the country but it will be conditioned of 14 days quarantine in special prepared accomodation facilities.

Tomorrow the crisis meeting staff will negotiate about mandatory wearing of masks in the country !

Meanwhile in the Netherlands....these are lines of people (rij = line/queue) trying to quickly visit the coffee shops to stock up on some extra weed and stuff before the 18:00 closure :p

Spoiler

200315_13151_Coffee4.jpg

200315_13151_Coffee2_800_400.jpg

IMG-20200315-WA0022.jpg

And dozens and dozens more like this :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So yeah, since last night I have had fever, headache, soarness in my muscles and ligaments and a runny nose. I haven't had any respiratory issues. My symptoms are not that severe at the moment. I slept around 3 hours last night and today around noon I slept for 3 hours. According to our health authoritiesl I shouldn't call them unless my symptoms get more severe in the upcoming days or I get any respiratory issues. I hope I haven't caught covid-19... Nevertheless, at least for the next 14 days I'm in self-quarantine in my apartment. 

4 minutes ago, Wumo said:

So yeah, since last night I have had fever, headache, soarness in my muscles and ligaments and a runny nose. I haven't had any respiratory issues. My symptoms are not that severe at the moment. I slept around 3 hours last night and today around noon I slept for 3 hours. According to our health authoritiesl I shouldn't call them unless my symptoms get more severe in the upcoming days or I get any respiratory issues. I hope I haven't caught covid-19... Nevertheless, at least for the next 14 days I'm in self-quarantine in my apartment. 

I’ll be around if you need someone to keep you company online (same goes for all users). I hope you haven’t caught it :fingers:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela