website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

just heard one of my relatives has died from Corona today evening in Tehran, not a close relative (brother of my sister's husband) and not a good guy, but when you hear such thing about someone you know in person that feels a bit different.

at least everybody in my family now understands the danger and will be more careful. personally I believe panic isn't necessarily a bad thing. that's the only way you can control this virus. people have to understand how serious it is and cut their contacts and follow the advises.

36 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Good idea, if performed well this could bring one religious institution down :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Real "Married… with Children" case in Greece. After the government’s decision to close schools, kindergartens and universities for two weeks, one Greek writes on Twitter: “14 days at home with wife and kids may save you from coronavirus, but not from divorce” :rofl:

4 hours ago, Janakis said:

Real "Married… with Children" case in Greece. After the government’s decision to close schools, kindergartens and universities for two weeks, one Greek writes on Twitter: “14 days at home with wife and kids may save you from coronavirus, but not from divorce” :rofl:

Lots of places in China have finished self quarantine and back to normal track. One of the phenomena is divorce reservation is fully booked, much more than usual and they have to wait for another couple of weeks to divorce. It already happened.

Do you guys just say hello nowadays when meeting new people instead of shaking hands? Elbow bumps have been the hype here but that seems so childish and so far I've been able to avoid them :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!