website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

15 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

What to watch before the handball final?

I know there will be a battle for bronze first but i'll skip this one i think.

just finished the Gold Medal match of the Field Hockey World Cup (BEL vs GER).

earlier this morning it was all about Alpine Skiing World Cup and Luge World Championships.

now it's time for some Fencing, Epee Grand Prix from Doha, live on Youtube for free...

here...

maybe also some Judo on the IJF website...

then, later on tonight, it's time for the NFL playoffs (the Handball Worlds GMM is going to tomorrow for me)...:cheer:

Cross-Country Skiing World Cup in :ITA Dobbiaco/Toblach Today & Tomorrow (Sunday's relays will be a farce).

Short Track Speedskating World Cup in :GER Dresden Tomorrow & Sunday

the :CRO Zagreb Open in Wrestling (running since 2 days ago), the :FRA Paris Grand Slam in Judo Tomorrow & Sunday, a full weekend of Fencing with all the weapons involved (Foil GP and Sabre* + Epee regular World Cup stages).

*men's Sabre WC is in :POL Warsaw

and also, as already written, the Athletics meet in :POL Lodz (with Marcel Jacobs season's debut over 60m dash).

this is more or less my menu for the weekend. :evil:

plus regular team sports action...

and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of other events I don't have time enough to follow :cry: :facepalm:

I'm away from home all weekend (for good reasons like family time, hiking and my moms birthday) so here's what I'm not watching:

• National championship speed skating
  • World cup shorttrack in Dresden
  • World championship cyclocross in Hoogerheide
  • Beach volleyball pro tour in Doha
  • Athletics indoor competitions: IFAM Gent, New Balance Indoor Boston, National multi-event championship
  • Eredivisie: Feyenoord - PSV

:(

33 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

I'm away from home all weekend (for good reasons like family time, hiking and my moms birthday) so here's what I'm not watching:

• National championship speed skating
  • World cup shorttrack in Dresden
  • World championship cyclocross in Hoogerheide
  • Beach volleyball pro tour in Doha
  • Athletics indoor competitions: IFAM Gent, New Balance Indoor Boston, National multi-event championship
  • Eredivisie: Feyenoord - PSV

:(

you can always catch up with those events in the next few days...;)

8 hours ago, phelps said:

you can always catch up with those events in the next few days...;)

I'm not good at watching full replays (except for Olympics, even after they are spoiled they are fun to rewatch), but I just finished watching a bunch of highlights.

I missed a good weekend for Dutch sports! Mathieu van der Poel with another big win, Stam/Schoon winning the Beach Pro Tour, multiple Judo medals in Paris, another dominant weekend for Schulting and the womens relay in shorttrack. At the national championships in speed skating all the events were even won by Dutch!!