website statistics

Track Cycling UCI World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

à l’instant, AlFHg a dit :

That is true and I agree, but it looks like that who’s taking decision disagrees. But still likes selling broadcasting rights to Discovery, not exactly a public television

Actually, it was not on Eurosport. 

Besides, they only broadcasted sunday session and thus the rest of the week-end was geo-blocked. Yeah.

4 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Besides, they only broadcasted sunday session and thus the rest of the week-end was geo-blocked. Yeah.

Six sessions one can reasonably expect to be shown, Eurosport showed exactly one and so the whole thing was geo-blocked. Fuck UCI.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

in Italy it was...our version of Eurosport 2 (the tv channel, not the online player) was showing a full recap of the weekend (I saw they were showing the team pursuit -which wasn't ridden today- while switching from the Taekwondo Europeans to another program) a couple of hours ago...;)

1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

I know, I was generically talking about Olympic Games. However, I am not blaming Discovery, they can make a wonderful covering of their events

à l’instant, phelps a dit :

team pursuit

women's competition: :GER Germany vs :BEL Belgium for Gold; :ITA Italy vs :FRA France for Bronze

men's competition: :DEN Denmark vs :ITA Italy for Gold; :GBR Great Britain vs :FRA France for Bronze

Why does France play bronze when she did the second time?