website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

Just now, Sindo said:

Soon. In the while, for communities with more users you can start to decide who will open it, to avoid problems when it will be time to open it. Not that it matters much who opens it anyway, there will not be any forced format like qualifications tables etc.

:cheer:

19 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

Welcome:clap:Slovakia. Best friends forever. (quote from commercial that I saw many time on Eurosport....................:p )

oh dear, I wonder if there anyone else in this planet who finds this commercial even more annoying than me:lol: sorry but I just can´t watch or heard it anymore:d million times per day the competition cut by this commercial, once it must become to be really extremely boring:d

but thanks for the welcome, and welcome to you too:beer:

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

oh dear, I wonder if there anyone else in this planet who finds this commercial even more annoying than me:lol: sorry but I just can´t watch or heard it anymore:d million times per day the competition cut by this commercial, once it must become to be really extremely boring:d

but thanks for the welcome, and welcome to you too:beer:

Just as extremely annoying as "Thai...smooth as silk" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Or Malaysia, truly Asia :d

Yes!

Those kind of things are just on Eurosport here but dear Lord they're annoying :wall:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!