website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

Totallympics is back and I am back too. I don´t have time to spend so many hours here as before but I am happy that Totallympics will continue. It is the best forum how to find out some information about sports (news, qualifications,...), which aren´t so popular in your contries.

PS: I tried this forum software in mobile and it is user-friendly. It is great!

Invision Power Board is the most expensive forum software (you can check here https://www.invisionpower.com/buy/ ), but after I have checked all of them I think it's the best and it's even similar to Discuz for some things.

This is also the reason why I will have to add premium membership and donations in the future :d

And we are having real-time improvements :d want to see this during main events.

Btw, we are "allowed" to create threads about specifically competitions (not U18, U20, Junior or else) here?

Edited by Felipe

Just now, Felipe said:

And we are having real-time improvements :d want to see this during main events.

Btw, we are "allowed" to create threads about specifically competitions (not U18, U20, Junior or else) here?

Not yet, we have to re-organize everything and decide which events to have a thread for. Unfortunately Rio 2016 is very near and we are very short of time.