website statistics

International Olympic Committee News

George_D

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Lombardi/Taranto :ITA looking to host the Winter YOG in 2028 @phelps @Gianlu33 @Pablita (other users from :ITA :p)

I'm almost sure that's Trentino. Taranto is in the South of the country, they have some amazing beach :p

Edited by Gianlu33

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Lombardi/Taranto :ITA looking to host the Winter YOG in 2028 @phelps @Gianlu33 @Pablita (other users from :ITA :p)

what?

you mean Trentino, hopefully...:mumble:

Taranto is in Puglia, deep South of Italy and should host the next Mediterranean Games...:evil: ;)

43 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I'm almost sure that's Trentino. Taranto is in the South of the country, they have some amazing beach :p

I thought that sounded weird…

It was probably Trentino, but I misheard with the audio :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

38 minutes ago, intoronto said:

We would be having water skiing instead of skiing !

Which would actually be possible since the provision against the inclusion of motorized sports was taken out of the Olympic Charter in the last few revisions.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, phelps said:

what?

you mean Trentino, hopefully...:mumble:

Taranto is in Puglia, deep South of Italy and should host the next Mediterranean Games...:evil: ;)

But then again, building an ice complex (or snow complex too if you asked Saudi) would probably do wonders for the Winter sport in the Italian south. :d

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

Rumours of some Olympic medals to be reallocated today

:ITA Antonino Pizzolato from Bronze to Gold in men's -81kg Weighlifting in Tokyo! :cheer:

naaa...it's too early, but sooner or later it should really happen! :coffee:

and this would mean :ITA from 10th to 7th in the final medal table :yikes: :p :lol: