website statistics

International Olympic Committee News

George_D

What you think?

If RUS and BLR are not able to participate in Paris, which NOCs will boycott it?

PRK?

IRI?

PAK? SRI? BAN?

KAZ? ARM? AZE? KGZ? UZB? TJK???

SYR?

IND???

UKR??????!!!!

LTU? MDA? GEO?

TUR?

honest question

Edited by rafalgorka

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

Lets ask a counter question. Who all will boycott the Paris Olympics if Russia and Belarus athletes are allowed as neutrals? Who all will boycott if Russian and Belorussian teams are allowed as well? 

Great question, thanks for that,

POL will not boycott, whether they are allowed or not, I'm sure here.

And IND?

2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Great question, thanks for that,

POL will not boycott, whether they are allowed or not, I'm sure here.

And IND?

India will not boycott in either case as well. And that is what I was trying to say. Majority of the nations would not boycott the games either way. Whether Russia is there or not. 

6 minutes ago, Dolby said:

India will not boycott in either case as well. And that is what I was trying to say. Majority of the nations would not boycott the games either way. Whether Russia is there or not. 

We agree here.

i wonder who the „minority” is…

Edited by rafalgorka

10 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

What you think?

If RUS and BLR are not able to participate in Paris, which NOCs will boycott it?

PRK?

IRI?

PAK? SRI? BAN?

KAZ? ARM? AZE? KGZ? UZB? TJK???

SYR?

IND???

UKR??????!!!!

LTU? MDA? GEO?

TUR?

honest question

let's turn things around...

if the Russians are allowed to comeback to the world of Olympic sport, do you think some Nations could boycott the Games? (and the qualifications events featuring them)

personally, I hope in a clear statement from the top world powerhouses saying: "it's us or them", no margin for any compromise.

and not because of this fuckin' war, but because to me Russia still haven't paid the prize of their State organized blatant cheat between 2008 and 2014 (at least, but I'm sure they did it also in the last 8 years and watching some of their internal events this year, they're still doin' it in force). :evil:

p.s. I still hope Macron has the balls to say: "you cantake all the decisions you want, in any case I will never allow a Russian citizen to enter the French territory until any sanction related to the war is in place. point. like it or not. Bach sucks. Fuck him.

it would be a way to get a good result in a wrong way, but still.