website statistics

Badminton BWF World Championships 2019

opruh

Well China MD coaches are smart to fix the outcome of the match to let Li Junhui / Liu Yuchen win the MD match by asking Liu Cheng /Zhang Nan to purposely play to lose. True to it Li / Liu played a very short MD match in the semifinals and win easily in less than 20 minutes.

Meanwhile Japanese MD fight all out and Takuro Hoki / Yugo Kobayashi won over their higher ranked senior Keigo Sonoda / Takeshi Kamura. They played such a long match for more than 2 hours.

The China MD save so much of energy but still lose their match to the Japanese MD.

So China side made the biggest mistakes when they have decided that Liu Cheng / Zhang Nan have been deemed as lousy and cannot win their match hence they have been told to sacrifice their match and lose.

Had Liu Cheng / Zhang Nan played all out to win the MD match yesterday could they have a chance to win over the Japanese MD in the semifinals?

Well the greatest lesson learnt today is cheaters never win.

Here are my predictions for today ;

THE WINNERS :

Women's Doubles

:JPN Yuki Fukushima/Sayaka Hirota 

Women's Singles 

:IND P. V. Sindhu

Men's Singles 

:DEN Anders Antonsen

Mixed Doubles (Close to Choose) 

:THADechapol Puavaranukroh/Sapsiree Taerattanachai

Men's Doubles 

:INA Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan

My predictions for today winners.

WD Yuki Fukushima / Sayaka Hirota

WS Nozomi Okuhara

MS Kento Momota

XD Dechapol Puavaranukroh / Sapsiree Taerattanachai

MD Takuro Hoki / Yugo Kobayashi

The overall winners I predict to be Japan 4 gold medals and Thailand 1 gold medal.

luckily, the Chinese domination in this sport has gone (for a while)...:cheer:

unfortunately, now we have the same kind of domination by another Country...:facepalm::wall:

it might be fun to watch, but the final outcome of this sport is never enjoyable...:(

p.s. and 19 out of 20 medals overall flying to Asia...:nopompom:

p.p.s. and trust me, I don't have anything against that Continent...it's the same in other sports when it's Europe or America or Africa having the same superiority over the rest of the field...;)

45 minutes ago, phelps said:

unfortunately, now we have the same kind of domination by another Country...:facepalm::wall:

it might be fun to watch, but the final outcome of this sport is never enjoyable...:(

p.p.s. and trust me, I don't have anything against that Continent...it's the same in other sports when it's Europe or America or Africa having the same superiority over the rest of the field...;)

Yes I can really understand your feelings here. In Australia here it feels the same. There is in no way any Australian badminton players can win any titles be it in any categories. So Yes I do feel how you feel about one country being too dominant in the sports.

56 minutes ago, phelps said:

At least Europe can always depend on Denmark to have some good results in this sport. :cheer: