website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Latewoodu never disappoint. Cool to see some traditions are still conserved :d

Why hold on there, I don't believe I've ever voted outside of the original deadline :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Last 25 hours to vote! If I did the maths correctly 31 users have already sent their votes, which means that we are missing 16 users of 15 nations.

I know that @dcro @catgamer @Finnator123 @maestro @heywoodu @Glen @mrv86 @rybak @justony @Federer91 are aware of the deadline since they have commented and/or reacted to the thread in the last few days.

I'm not so sure about @Makedonas @Fly_like_a_don @Dnl @NikolaB @amen09 @Illya. Hopefully we can have you in :d.

Lottery Lotto GIF

The Voting Order Draw will be presented once more by @mrv86. It will take place this Saturday at 15:00 (CET) and you are more than welcome to participate.

Edited by Cobi

Let's the Festival of Music begins!

The Festival of Music is an event held the days before the Grand Final of every TISC where everyone can present songs from non-participating countries. You can pick up to two nations! Rules about selecting the songs for the Festival are the same like for the contest, which means that preferably the selected song had to be released after January 1st 2022.

The first post of the thread has been updated to keep track of all the songs presented for the Festival of Music and now also includes links to the cultural posts in case you want to check them out.

Moving The Simpsons GIF

I will inaugurate the Festival of Music by picking :VEN and :GUA. I already have in mind a couple of songs from these countries and I will share them during the week.

43 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

I'm down to 15 countries...   Just need to give points & select the 3 reserve countries...

Same here.

BTW, as our host already said I’m looking for volunteers for the draw this Saturday, starting at 15:00 CET, so please make your interest known.

Edited by mrv86

7 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Same here.

BTW, as our host already said I’m looking for volunteers for the draw this Saturday, starting at 15:00 CET, so please make your interest known.

I'll probably be busy with other things (visitors, apparently), but not entirely sure about the timing of that, so just in case: give me a mention if you still need a hand and if I'm there, I'll help out :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Same here.

I should be able to help, depending on how long it takes.