website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

:SVK became the 20th country to vote!

The original deadline is in slighltly less than 30 hours, but considering that we are still missing 18 nations and it has been requested by :GER and :POL juries, I will give an extra day to vote. This means that the new deadline is Thursday, 9th March at 23:59 (CET).

The Festival of Music will keep the original dates, so you can pick countries and/or send songs from Thursday, 9th March at 00:01 (CET).

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

It was this one :d 

Hide contents

riverside-glade-puzzel-500-xl-stukjes.jp

One or two days after Bruna's accident, when she wasn't even here at home yet, the owner of the local liquor store (super super nice old lady) somehow found her way by bike to our home and delivered a bag of peanuts and this puzzle, for Bruna to be able to 'train' her hand/arm

This is why we need the 'care' reaction on Totallympics. @Sindo

#banbestmen

11 hours ago, heywoodu said:

We nearly finished a 500-piece puzzle while listening to the playlist yesterday, hoping to finish both today and then go for another listen tomorrow and vote in time :p 

Puzzles are cool and all, but I got another couple’s activity suggestion for you…tandem cross country skiing :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Cobi said:

:SVK became the 20th country to vote!

The original deadline is in slighltly less than 30 hours, but considering that we are still missing 18 nations and it has been requested by :GER and :POL juries, I will give an extra day to vote. This means that the new deadline is Thursday, 9th March at 23:59 (CET).

The Festival of Music will keep the original dates, so you can pick countries and/or send songs from Thursday, 9th March at 00:01 (CET).

Thank you Germany & Poland! Might even make it before deadline then.

Aurresku

Aurresku is a traditional Basque dance that is performed in Euskadi, a region in northern Spain and southwestern France. The dance is usually performed by a male dancer, who performs acrobatic and athletic movements while holding a white/red handkerchief. The aurresku is typically performed during important celebrations, such as weddings and traditional festivals, and is accompanied by a tambourine and the singing of traditional Basque songs.

The aurresku is an important part of Basque cultural heritage. The dance is also associated with the Basque rural tradition.

Edited by Cobi

Just dropping a message to say I haven't voted yet, and today might be difficult, but I'm definitely on schedule to be in time tomorrow :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

50 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just dropping a message to say I haven't voted yet, and today might be difficult, but I'm definitely on schedule to be in time tomorrow :p 

Latewoodu never disappoint. Cool to see some traditions are still conserved :d

Edited by hckošice