website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

Voted! 

This was a difficult one because i find most of the songs ok but not especially good so it was hard to choose which would get more points.

BUT i have to say that my 12 is a big one and i can not see any other song winning but that one, is so addictive!! :d

Seguidilla

Seguidilla is a type of folk dance that originated in the La Mancha region, in the center of Spain. It is a lively and energetic dance that is typically performed by a solo dancer or by a group of dancers. The seguidilla is usually performed to the accompaniment of a guitar, and the dance itself is characterized by its quick, staccato footwork and sharp, precise movements.

The dance is performed in a variety of styles, depending on the region and cultural context.

Edited by Cobi

Votes have been sent. 

After 3 listenings, I was down to 15 songs. Top 9 was locked after a fourth listening and then the usual chaos of deciding who will received the last points and who will just end up as reserves.

I wish I could have given points to my reserves this year.

Overall, it was a very good level of musicality in the contest. I found it very difficult to decide the final positons, but the top-placed entries in my ranking just spoke to me in much more different way than many of the other songs. 

7 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Voted! 

This was a difficult one because i find most of the songs ok but not especially good so it was hard to choose which would get more points.

BUT i have to say that my 12 is a big one and i can not see any other song winning but that one, is so addictive!! :d

I need to remember this trivia fact for when Portugal votes :p 

7 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Voted! 

Let me guess

Spoiler

white chicks GIF

Belinda & Ana Mena

I didn't really think on who is going to be winning this time until I've read your messages, popular vote could perhaps split between two songs that I have in mind.

Would be fun to be wrong, though, because I like the chaos :p