website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

:IRL Ireland :IRL

After much deliberation, the Irish National Selection Committee has chosen singer/songwriter Cian Ducrot to represent Ireland at the TISC Annual 2023 in Spain with his single "All For You".

I hope you enjoy!

Cian Ducrot Lyrics, Songs, and Albums | Genius

Cian Ducrot - All For You

Lyrics:

I roll over but it's empty You used to lay here beside me I swallow my pride 'cause it's all on me Is it too late? Forgive me Did you mean what you said? Are you angry? Lost more than a friend, now I'm on my knees
I don't know why I'm praying tonight But if you can hear me Tell me if you hear me

And I should have called And I should have tried And I should have walked you home every night And I should have kissed you ten thousand times Just to tell you I love you I should have done it all All for you, baby But now I'm just a little too late To be what you needed But I hope that he is

You took me around but we got nowhere 'Cause you were naïve while I was too scared So when we lit a fire, you ran towards the flares And I stood around and I watched you burn Then I rose up to claim you and left you in the dirt Kept my hands to myself like I kept my word Fool you once, never twice, I guess you've learned
And I don't know why I'm praying tonight But if you can hear me Tell me if you hear me

And I should have called And I should have tried And I should have walked you home every night And I should have kissed you ten thousand times Just to tell you I love you I should have done it all All for you, baby But now I'm just a little too late To be what you needed But I hope that he is

I shouldn't have promised that I'd never fall But you saw the writing all over the walls I try not to cry in the places we'd go to But I still fucking care for you

I hope that he calls I hope that he tries I hope that he walks you home every night I hope that he kisses you ten thousand times Just to tell you he loves you

:wMLT: MALTA :wMLT:

Malta will be submitting another song in Maltese 'Bla Tarf', meaning 'Without Limits'

Lyrics

Kemm fittixtek 'l hemm u 'l hawn
F'post mudlam stennejt id-dawl
Ġrejt kemm flaħt wara l-ħmerijiet
Sa ma fl-aħħar lilek sibt

Fil-mument li kont fit-tarf
Lil dil-qalb inti sabbart
Iżda llum wasal il-ħin, li nagħtu kelma lil xulxin

Dal-mument kemm stennejnieh
It-tnejn flimkien ħdimna għalih
Għalkemm forsi diġà taf
Imħabbti għalik hija bla tarf

Tini idejk jien hawn għalik
Jien lest li nipproteġik
Imħabbtek għamlitni kuntent
Tagħna t-tnejn dan il-mument

Nibku, nidħku u niċċaċċraw
Insiefru flimkien 'l hemm u 'l hawn
Lest li nagħtik kull ma trid
Għadek qas taf x'għandi bik

F'ħakka t'għajn jgħaddu s-snin
Ma' saqajna żewġ ċkejknin
Ma nixbax nimlikom bews
Għalija tkunu l-univers

U għalkemm forsi diġà taf

Jien lest li nipproteġik

U għalkemm forsi diġà taf

Jien lest li nipproteġik

Dan Balan - Printre culori

Sa fiu Sa stiu Sa pot iubi ca atunci Cind eram "vii" Doar doi copii In vara Cu un singur vis Miros de tei Si ochii ei In ploaie Zburau pin-la cer Iar tot ce-a fost Si tot ce-a fost Traieste ca punct de reper

Tuuu Tuuu Tuuu Tuuu Iar noi ne iubeam Printre culori Printre culori In noapte

Sa ard Sa-mpart Sa pot iubi ca atunci In doi zburam In doi cadeam In vara Sub frunze de nuci Emotii vii Din melodii Uitate, Dar cit de adinc Trezesc fiori Trezesc fiori Si-n noapte din nou te ating

Un cer senin Si-n palme liberi ne simteam Eram in film Si-n nori ne iubeam Din nou zburam in doi Cresc aripile-n noi O lume de culori ...in noapte