website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

:CHN CHINA :CHN 

Air - Thousands of Miles Away

艾热 - 千里万里

The singer Air(艾热) is the champion of the variety show the Rap of China Season 2. This song is his comeback show for the new season. The cheerful and typical Uyghur tone made it hugely popular during FIFA world cup. Fans think it the de facto World Cup theme song in Xinjiang or even the whole China.

Spotify link: 

Edited by Vic Liu

1 hour ago, Belle said:

Can you help me. This song is always available in Sweden of course. But how I see if it’s available in US? 

The video is only blocked in the US and Canada (Russia, Belarus, North Korea and South Sudan too but that shouldn’t affect us :p ). 

So we’ll check with @Olympian1010  @dezbee2008 and the Canadian jury when they register if they have Spotify because it’s available there. 
In the meantime if we find a lyric video that has the same version of the song we’ll link that too.

Otherwise every other jury will see your video fine, the only issue is for :USA and :CAN 

Edited by OlympicIRL

I think I have found the Hungarian submission, but it might be my strangest submission since Open 2020. The Open 2020 Hungarian song got by far the fewest points since I joined this contest, so... I will have to figure out if I want to risk competing for the last place again. :d