website statistics

[Game] Guess the Record!

heywoodu

46 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes :p

I'll count it :p 

It is indeed Nils van der Poel's legendary 10k world record, set at the Olympics last year. One of the most breathtaking pieces of sport I've ever seen!

hckosice - 1

heywoodu - 1

Olympian1010 - 1

You're up!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 Hours, 56 Minutes

Edit: Revised to more accurate measure

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, hckošice said:

Longest tennis match ? Absolutely no idea

Nope, that’s actually significantly longer than the record I posted.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

6 Hours, 56 Minutes

Edit: Revised to more accurate measure

Largest winning margin in the Tour de France? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Largest winning margin in the Tour de France? :p 

Wrong again! A chance for a new user to claim a spot on the scoreboard. If there’s no more guesses in the next few hours, I’ll drop a hint.

12 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

It has to be a record right? Only thing I can think of with a near 7 hour time in the Olympics is the finish time of the cycling road race...

It is a record. It does NOT come from the sport of cycling. A solid guess though.