website statistics

Totallympics Awards 2022

vinipereira

1 minute ago, vinipereira said:

I did videos for the old editions too, but sadly now they're gone. So this will be the first of (hopefully) many more :p

I hope so! I'm not kidding when I say this could easily be one of those end-of-year videos national broadcasters show in some late December/early January overview of the year.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Some special thanks to @Sindo for supporting the return of the awards, even when I thought it wouldn't be successful. To the members who helped me with projects for the awards: @Dragon @Games and Rings @intoronto @JoshMartini007 @Mkbw50 @Olympian1010 @Vojthas. And of course to all the 38 of you who voted (list here) or followed the awards :bowdown:

As I followed the same format of the previous editions (which were almost a decade before), I'm aware that some things need to change. Hopefully, by the end of this year we'll have more time to discuss all the suggestions made here in order to improve our awards.

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I hope so! I'm not kidding when I say this could easily be one of those end-of-year videos national broadcasters show in some late December/early January overview of the year.

tbh, I didn't see anything even close on the Italian TV networks...

this is high class! :bowdown:

1 minute ago, phelps said:

tbh, I didn't see anything even close on the Italian TV networks...

this is high class! :bowdown:

And it was all put perfectly in tune with the music as well, bad moments in the slower/sadder parts, winning moments in the upbeat parts and everything :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Thank you @vinipereira for all the hard work here! The video is amazing. I'd share it widely but fear the IOC etc would take it down!!#

The awards are an interesting reminder of how wrong many of you about sport too*

*just kidding :p