website statistics

Totallympics Awards 2022

vinipereira

22 minutes ago, dcro said:

I would never pick Totallympics for a tennis or pole vault place, and yet here we are. :question:

Happy to see though, it would have been way, way, way too mainstream to have Messi as the big winner :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Sindo said:

What was that website? I don't remember about that. I might contact them and ask them if they want to buy the website....:lol:

You don’t remember, or your conveniently choosing to forget so we don’t ask too many questions :p

Totallympics has a value too great to put in writing as far as I’m concerned anyway :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

The year in sports brought us a lot of joy, tears and excitement, not only for the athletes competing, but for Totallympics members around the world. As we say goodbye to the returning edition of our annual awards, here's hope that 2023 can also be a memorable year for all sports fans. For now, we'll remember the moments that united us in 2022, presenting the theme song for this edition: TISC winner "Superheroes", by Irish band The Script.

Thank you all! Have a great year and until the next Totallympics Awards!

Good luck trying to convince us you edited that yourself, wow :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Really happy you brought these back @vinipereira :thumbup:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, heywoodu said:

Good luck trying to convince us you edited that yourself, wow :yikes: 

I did videos for the old editions too, but sadly now they're gone. So this will be the first of (hopefully) many more :p

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Totallympics has a value too great to put in writing as far as I’m concerned anyway :yes

Absolutely! I don't think there is one place on internet that's best for everything (for example for me, the main Dutch forum is better for something like darts or F1 simply because during the events it often goes in a pace of several posts per minute), but Totallympics definitely is by far the best overall place in terms of following a wide variety of sports all over the world (to mention the Dutch forum again, no way you'd get people there talking about luge or Nordic combined or a whole variety of other sports which are definitely at least kind of active here!).

There's a reason Totallympics is basically one of only two sites I definitely always have as an open tab :d