website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Fantasy Games Thread

crovitlaci

1 hour ago, Henry_Leon said:

YES :yes  

I have a league, if want join it:  Code>>>  exi6xl

Joined! 

I regularly play in both classic and Head-to-head leagues with my peers.

Open invitation for everyone,

Classic Code - j3d5ie (League Name - Rainbow Nation)

Head to Head Code - 79e5f4 (League Name - Heartbreak Warfare)

• 5 weeks later...

New season of gaming at UEFA restart with the Group Stage of UCL.

If someone play and want join it in a league these are my codes (and/or link)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

EUROPA LEAGUE

CONFERENCE LEAGUE

@tuniscof @SteveParker @thepharoah @gubchandrolai @amen09 @Dunadan @Vojthas @crovitlaci @toulousain @Pablita

On 9/13/2021 at 4:56 AM, Henry_Leon said:

New season of gaming at UEFA restart with the Group Stage of UCL.

If someone play and want join it in a league these are my codes (and/or link)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

EUROPA LEAGUE

CONFERENCE LEAGUE

@tuniscof @SteveParker @thepharoah @gubchandrolai @amen09 @Dunadan @Vojthas @crovitlaci @toulousain @Pablita

Thanks Man, also if you guys want to join the league I created for my peers, (UCL Fantasy Football only)

Autojoin :

Hey, want to challenge me in UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football? Click the link and use the code 25ZRUWNJ07 to join my league. Bring it on! https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uclfantasy/leagues/25ZRUWNJ07/00440061007600690064002D0047006F006C0069006100740068/Soumik Sengupta

Code : 25ZRUWNJ07

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

New season for  FIS SKI Predictor Challenge is OPEN, first deadline is  (Saturday 23rd October h 10:00 CET)

Join in Totallympics League

and in TOTALSKI League

Join in the game and Spin the credit wheel: log on to the Predictor Challenge every Friday and try to win free credits with the credit wheel.

Earn some CREDITS to unlock a bonus QUESTION at each stage!

• 3 months later...

For anyone interested, olympics fanzone will feature a fantasy game for these winter Olympics, presumably like the one for Tokyo. At the moment, the game is on ''coming soon'' status.

I'm tagging here some of the users, who played last summer, if you haven't already seen it.

@Dunadan, @Henry_Leon, @SteveParker, @Pablita, @Gianlu33, @Olympian1010, @Wumo, @Agger, @Siddhartha Talukdar@Griff88, @Vojthas

On 1/22/2022 at 1:31 PM, maestro said:

For anyone interested, olympics fanzone will feature a fantasy game for these winter Olympics, presumably like the one for Tokyo. At the moment, the game is on ''coming soon'' status.

I'm tagging here some of the users, who played last summer, if you haven't already seen it.

@Dunadan, @Henry_Leon, @SteveParker, @Pablita, @Gianlu33, @Olympian1010, @Wumo, @Agger, @Siddhartha Talukdar@Griff88, @Vojthas

I’ve gone ahead and set up league for Totallympics users. You can use the following code to join: LXKPDLTA

@Dunadan @Henry_Leon @SteveParker @Pablita @Gianlu33 @Wumo @Agger @Siddhartha Talukdar @Griff88 @Vojthas

I tagged those @maestro had tagged, who played last summer during Tokyo 2020. Of course, anyone is welcome to play along.

A note for any new players…Olympics.com is offering a Fantasy/Prediction contest in their Fanzone. You’ll need to create an “Olympic ID” to play (this is your olympics.com account for use at the Olympic Channel and in interactive zones such as this, it is completely free). I recommend using your Totallympics username as your Olympic ID username (if possible), so that we can identify you more easily. Here’s a link to the fanzone home page: https://olympics.com/en/fanzone/

A reminder for all players…Remember to read the rules, they have made some notable changes since Tokyo 2020.

Here’s a link to the Fantasy page for anyone who needs it as well: https://olympics.com/en/fanzone/olympic-fantasy/

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 1/25/2022 at 7:28 AM, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve gone ahead and set up league for Totallympics users. You can use the following code to join: LXKPDLTA

@Dunadan @Henry_Leon @SteveParker @Pablita @Gianlu33 @Wumo @Agger @Siddhartha Talukdar @Griff88 @Vojthas

I tagged those @maestro had tagged, who played last summer during Tokyo 2020. Of course, anyone is welcome to play along.

A note for any new players…Olympics.com is offering a Fantasy/Prediction contest in their Fanzone. You’ll need to create an “Olympic ID” to play (this is your olympics.com account for use at the Olympic Channel and in interactive zones such as this, it is completely free). I recommend using your Totallympics username as your Olympic ID username (if possible), so that we can identify you more easily. Here’s a link to the fanzone home page: https://olympics.com/en/fanzone/

A reminder for all players…Remember to read the rules, they have made some notable changes since Tokyo 2020.

Here’s a link to the Fantasy page for anyone who needs it as well: https://olympics.com/en/fanzone/olympic-fantasy/

Just wanted to give another reminder about this with competition getting underway tomorrow, and the first medals being handed out until a few days from now. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela