website statistics

POLL - How do you like FIFA 2022 World Cup so far?

rafalgorka

POLL - How do you like FIFA 2022 World Cup so far?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. POLL - How do you like FIFA 2022 World Cup so far?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2022 at 10:59 PM

No idea yet, the group stage matches are always more boring by default, strong nations need to get used to it, so they usually start out shy. The little ones are often more than happy with even a single point so even a 0-0 is good for them, so usually defensely-safety-first matches are played in the groups early games, so will have to wait until next round to adequately express my opinion, in any case so far it is somewhere in the middle, I´ve seen better tournaments but I´ve also seen much worse :p

For me it’s 4/10

i have seen all the matches so far, not all of them in full but still…

70-80 % of them were really boring

but KSA vs ARG and GER vs JPN and maybe POR vs GHA were pretty entertaining

and POL didn’t lose yet so i say 4/10 , a little below average

Quite a lot of intensely boring matches but also some fun surprises and results, so 7, as overall I feel entertained :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I gave it a 5. The politics have been much more interesting than some of the games. I’ve enjoyed some matches greatly, but it’s also just hard to find joy in this tournament considering the backdrop. Nothing against those who’ve enjoyed the tournament; it’s honestly nice to see a super active thread on here after a mild autumn.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela