website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

Wow we have hit 19 already? 

I know, seems like no time ago when we had the 10th edition special.

Next year's contests marks a couple of milestones... TISC Annual 2023 will be the 20th edition and the TISC Open 2023 will mark 10 years since the very first edition..... makes me feel kinda old :d

4 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Next year's contests marks a couple of milestones... TISC Annual 2023 will be the 20th edition and the TISC Open 2023 will mark 10 years since the very first edition..... makes me feel kinda old :d

It is amazing it keeps going after all these years. 

4 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

And don't forget that before very first TISC, we had an contest ,where we selected the best winner of Eurovision of all time ;) 

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

And don't forget that before very first TISC, we had an contest ,where we selected the best winner of Eurovision of all time ;) 

Yes, and the thread for that contest opened September 21st, 2012 so it's almost 10 years since then.

Here is a piece I wrote for to celebrate the  10th edition which talks a bit about the roots of the contest if you want to remember :d

6 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

10 years, wowTired Cricket Green GIF by Disney Channel

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Wow I would love to see the results of this. Is it to find anywhere? :)

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

I was thinking of suggesting an extra competition sometime where every song had to be performed by an Olympic competitor.

Anybody interested in that?

We don't have a single Olympian that has followed through with a music career in Lithuania. Not to mention the fact that the quality of music would be debatable :p 

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Yeah, it's weird how one small idea for fun turned into something that nearly reached a decade :p

And on a sports forum of all places :lol: 

And yet about 33% of victories goes to Ireland or other countries which sends Irish songs like Serbia did it few contests ago :d