website statistics

Taekwondo WT World Championships 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Probably the medal that was actually more a fact than a fantasy, and with some real support, a possibility for Paris.

well, she did pull out a couple of miracles to win that gold...first, she had to beat the unanimous no.1 in the world pound for pound (:THA), then she basically didn't have any chance in the last few seconds against :CHN but somehow she managed to land the most improbable of the spin head kicks.

I don't know if she can do it again in her whole life :mumble:

but yeah, I guess that if you're so good to be the world champion once, you can always do it again. ;)

I really don't know how the video referee didn't award Ramy Eissa from Egypt 4 points after the end of the match against Croatian player , but he's such a promising talent he's the younger brother of Seif Eissa and i see that he is a high copy of his brother 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

I really don't know how the video referee didn't award Ramy Eissa from Egypt 4 points after the end of the match against Croatian player , but he's such a promising talent he's the younger brother of Seif Eissa and i see that he is a high copy of his brother 

I didn't see that action but we have only one 4pts technique (spin kick to the body) and that's not something you can challenge with your video replay card

maybe you mean something else (head kick maybe ?) but those kind of 4pts kicks are not challeangable.

and I assume RTA stands for Refugee Taekwondo Athletes

4 hours ago, MHSN said:

I didn't see that action but we have only one 4pts technique (spin kick to the body) and that's not something you can challenge with your video replay card

maybe you mean something else (head kick maybe ?) but those kind of 4pts kicks are not challeangable.

and I assume RTA stands for Refugee Taekwondo Athletes

It was a spin kick to head I thought it gives u 4 points,  anyway even 3 points was enough for a tie here + how come o forgot refugee since I saw it it just came to my Ming that it's Russia taekwondo :d

51 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

It was a spin kick to head I thought it gives u 4 points,  anyway even 3 points was enough for a tie here + how come o forgot refugee since I saw it it just came to my Ming that it's Russia taekwondo :d

spin kick to the head gives 5 pts and yes that's something you can challenge.

well almost all of those RTA athletes (all except one Afghan guy) are Iranians so of course I should know :d

btw another day, another tough defeat in the SF and another bronze. I hope one of the remaining guys break the curse and make it to the final. :pope:

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

spin kick to the head gives 5 pts and yes that's something you can challenge.

well almost all of those RTA athletes (all except one Afghan guy) are Iranians so of course I should know :d

btw another day, another tough defeat in the SF and another bronze. I hope one of the remaining guys break the curse and make it to the final. :pope:

Yes, the one I saw today was farzan so I knew he's Iranian,  I see a lot of Iranians playing for other teams this tournament for sorry