website statistics

Breaking WDSF World Championships 2022

Totallympics

On 10/20/2022 at 10:03 PM, Illya said:

your jokes aren't so funny because i want to watch the world breaking championship as much as possible :mad:

OK, never meant to offend you...;)

the international coverage is only for the finals, on Saturday from 7.45 a.m. CET on the Olympic Channel (this is for real, I'm serious for a while).

however, the app I mentioned earlier has all the main Korean channels and maybe you can find more coverage (but I doubt, Korean people right now is only interested in the Baseball Playoffs -they have them basically on 4 or 5 different tv channels at the same time).

as I wrote, it's also quite expensive (but you fist have to subscribe a cheap 3-day trial, so it would be enough for the Breaking championships).

here all the infos:

https://streamingtvasia.com/streaming-korean-tv/

Edited by phelps

58 minutes ago, phelps said:

OK, never meant to offend you...;)

the international coverage is only for the finals, on Sunday from 7.45 a.m. CET on the Olympic Channel (this is for real, I'm serious for a while).

Olympic Channel has coverage Saturday & Sunday - at least it does on my iPad.

Edited by Grassmarket

22 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Olympic Channel has coverage Saturday & Sunday - at least it does on my iPad.

sorry for the mistake...it's only on Saturday (the championship is held on 2 days, today and tomorrow).

the live streaming however will start with the Opening Ceremony followed by the round of 16 through to the medal matches.

wait...I have a doubt...where the next Olympic Games are going to be held? :mumble:

ah, now I remember...it will all happen in :FRA Paris! :cheer:

and guess what? where do the number 1 seed in both the boys and girls competitions come from? :crazy:

yesss, sir! you're right! :whistle: :coffee:

double gold for :FRA France coming in 3, 2, 1...:rolleyes: :facepalm: :wall: :hairpull: :stop:

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

wait...I have a doubt...where the next Olympic Games are going to be held? :mumble:

ah, now I remember...it will all happen in :FRA Paris! :cheer:

and guess what? where do the number 1 seed in both the boys and girls competitions come from? :crazy:

yesss, sir! you're right! :whistle: :coffee:

double gold for :FRA France coming in 3, 2, 1...:rolleyes: :facepalm: :wall: :hairpull: :stop:

Actually this competition is not following any procedure similar to other sports' Worlds Championships. There is no limit of athletes per country, for instance

I am not sure, but I think that the seeds come from the performance on the previous stage