website statistics

Breaking WDSF World Championships 2022

Totallympics

Quite excited to see how this goes. The number of entrants is a good size, 53 nations in B-Boys and 43 in B-Girls, that's a more than a few of the traditional Olympic sports.

Also love some of these names, it's great we have another sport besides the horses in equestrian with some funny and ingenious names.

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Quite excited to see how this goes. The number of entrants is a good size, 53 nations in B-Boys and 43 in B-Girls, that's a more than a few of the traditional Olympic sports.

Also love some of these names, it's great we have another sport besides the horses in equestrian with some funny and ingenious names.

As if the whole thing wasn’t nightmarish enough already.  :pope:

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Oh, I'd be so tempted to give myself a stupidly long and meaningless name just so the commentators had to mention it all the time.

"Great move by Albuquerque Slim, the Miniature Goat Terminating Tyrant of North Korean Whicker Basket Craftmanship there..."

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

so excited!!! :popcorn:

I just can't wait anymore.

already subscribed my Korean IPTV app I-Kor (20€/month) to watch the whole coverage of the event. :yikes:

:raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Is coverage will be from pre-selection to finals or not?

4 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Any idea on who the favourites are for the title?

2 minutes ago, Illya said:

Is coverage will be from pre-selection to finals or not?

are you serious, guys??? :rolleyes: :noshake:

Edited by phelps