website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Own Excercise Thread

Agger

As a curling player (8 national medals etc) I am planning to improve my physical level during the off-season in the summer.

PBs going in to the summer:

bench press: 110 kg

squat: 132.5 kg

clean and jerk: 65kg

pull ups: 12

dips: 22

3000m running: 11:39

5000m running: 21:52

10 000m running: 45.58

curling singles skills event: 86 (out of 96 points)

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still reading this: good luck @Agger! :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well. Ended out just following the people around me. Meant that I wouldn't be going for negative splits but a more even pace.

Felt a bit hot during the first half hour or so, but luckily I started out with a bottle that I could just throw away at the first water depot.

After the 18 km mark it felt like a bit too much. I walked for 100m or so twice. And yet I managed to go below the 2 hour mark!

https://www.aarhusmotion.dk/event/146/resultater/1014451?round=702&page=1&Search=Agger

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Swedish championship bronze medal in mixed double curling today:)

Awesome! Congratulations :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 months later...