website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

Ahora, NikolaB said:

How Colombia qualify for R16 only God know. They can't score even in next two days  :crazy:

Because they had James playing and the coach didn't go full defensive retard. They are great team when they aren't sabotaging themselves.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb heywoodu:

Which comes to show that FIFA rankings are just as meaningful as my opinion on football: 0 :p 

How can they be meaningless if they determine which team will be group heads? If there would be now ranking, how would you prevent groups like Spain-Germany-Brazil-France from happening? Out of the 16 top ranked teams 13 advanced, while only 3 out of the bottom 16 ranked teams advanced, coincidence? Was it also a coincidence that at the last two world cups each time 3 out of the top 7 teams in world ranking made the semifinal?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Honestly, England and Belgium are the only ones who really destroyed their group opponents. I can see their rematch in the final. :p

C

R

O

A

T

I

A

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 18 Minuten schrieb dcro:

South America should be given more spots. They are quite clearly the best outside the Europe, so it's ridiculous to have them with fewer fixed spots than Africa

Solely based on the results here i would say: One less spot for CONCACAF (Panama), one less spot for asia (Saudi-Arabia) and one less spot for africa (Egypt) and in return 2 more spots for europe (Netherlands, Italy) and one more spot for south america (Chile).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, Agger said:

Wouldn't quite call 2-1 destruction...

Annihilation.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!