website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

vor 20 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

Any chance we can kick both of these teams out and replace them with Japan?

You mean the japanese team that didn't even try to win it's last group game to secure the first spot?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

You mean the japanese team that didn't even try to win it's last group game to secure the first spot?

Yes, imagine how unimpressed I am by these shitty excuses for players on the field today, with their eternal diving and acting.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I would be very surprised if Mina wouldn't end up at a top club after this tournament. In today's game set pieces become more and more important and he is a deadly weapon when it comes to that.

Apparently he only had 3 shots on goal in this tournament and all of them were in ...

I hope that Colombia wins, i want to see what they can do with James back.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.