website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

18 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

Really good from Ukraine

Good but the show must be improved for the belgian entry

Albania, sorry but I can't with it

Pretty much identical thoughts for me at the moment, though I’m still not certain how I feel about the Ukrainian entry given it wasn’t my favorite in that national final.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Replay of the Czechia national finals. Anyone can vote until February 6th. I’ve put my rankings in the spoiler box below.

https://youtube.com/live/EA5zETYL3fM?si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Spoiler

1. Pam Rabbit

2. Vesna

3. Maella

4. RODAN

5. Markéta Irglová

Definitely a case or quality over quantity in my opinion. One of my favorite national finals this year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

39 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Replay of the Czechia national finals. Anyone can vote until February 6th. I’ve put my rankings in the spoiler box below.

https://youtube.com/live/EA5zETYL3fM?si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Hide contents

1. Pam Rabbit

2. Vesna

3. Maella

4. RODAN

5. Markéta Irglová

Definitely a case or quality over quantity in my opinion. One of my favorite national finals this year.

What do you think about songs in Finnish selections? In my opinion 6 out of 7 songs deserve to be choosen for Eurovision.

18 minutes ago, rybak said:

What do you think about songs in Finnish selections? In my opinion 6 out of 7 songs deserve to be choosen for Eurovision.

I haven’t fully listened to all of the songs yet, but there were two or three that caught my attention.

:POR:CZE:UKR:ESP are probably my favorite national competitions this year.