website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

With numbers of participants depleting, what are the odds that :KAZ that were previously allowed to compete only in JESC will debut in Eurovision in next few years?... Personally I wouldn't mind for them to join if the interest is there..

On 10/16/2022 at 7:59 PM, Bearas said:

With numbers of participants depleting, what are the odds that :KAZ that were previously allowed to compete only in JESC will debut in Eurovision in next few years?... Personally I wouldn't mind for them to join if the interest is there..

I think that there is no chance for Kazakhstan to be in adult contest anytime soon, as Kazakh television tried to compete in the contest regulary since 2017 but EBU every time says no for them, I doubt that current situation will change anything, sadly.

7 hours ago, Belle said:

According to Aftonbladet, the Norweigan super duo Marcus & Martinus will participate in Melodifestivalen 2023. I just say OMFG!!!! :yikes:

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/a/Xbjj9n/marcus-och-martinus-klara-for-svenska-melodifestivalen-2023

I don't know why but I hate these kids :lol: 

I'm not sure if there is a Junior Eurovision thread so decided to post this here. My friend is visiting me in Donegal so I am showing him around and one of the places I brought him to today was Fanad Lighthouse. We got a tour of the lighthouse and the guide told us that last week the Junior Eurovision entry filmed the video for the song there last week. So as soon as I got home I thought to check it out.... it's cool to see the location in the video where I was exactly today. I thought @rybak might be interested by this fact :d

Few major changes have been decided to be introducted from 2023 contest. Among changes is removing jury votes from semifinal results, only televoters will decide who will qualify to Grand Final, another change is official introduction of voting by special app (it was tested in Australia this year) and also that all people around the world can send their votes and decided who will be winner of the contest.