website statistics

Women's Football UEFA European Championship 2022

Totallympics

Hope to see :ESP perform well in this tournament. Would be really happy if they can finally make that big step on a major tournament. With the men we also always were there with the favourites, but never delivered until ‘08. Hopefully here the big break comes earlier.

I’m not thrilled by :NED though. Miedema is the only weapon. Yesterday was luckless but still horrendous, such a performance would even give problems against :SUI

Official list of 23 players of :ITA 

CT: Milena Bartolini

Goalkeepers: Francesca Durante (Inter), Laura Giuliani (Milan), Katja Schroffenegger (Fiorentina)

Defenders: Elisa Bartoli (AS Roma), Valentina Bergamaschi (Milan), Lisa Boattin (Juventus), Lucia Di Guglielmo (AS Roma), Maria Luisa Filangeri (Sassuolo), Sara Gama (Juventus), Martina Lenzini (Juventus), Elena Linari (AS Roma)

Midfielders: Arianna Caruso (Juventus), Valentina Cernoia (Juventus), Aurora Galli (Everton), Manuela Giugliano (AS Roma), Martina Rosucci (Juventus), Flaminia Simonetti (Inter)

Forwards:: Barbara Bonansea (Juventus), Agnese Bonfantini (Juventus), Valentina Giacinti (Fiorentina), Cristiana Girelli (Juventus), Martina Piemonte (Milan), Daniela Sabatino (Fiorentina).

Training camp at Castel di Sangro from June 27th to 1st July when will play a friendly match against :ESP

8 hours ago, Benolympique said:

allocation of quotas for the Olympic Games?  Or will it be during the World Cup?

It’s always during the World Cup, which is one year before the games. This tournament is usually in the post-games year, but has been rescheduled due to the men’s tournament being in 2021 and the men’s worlds being in november/december for reasons we all know.

I have tickets to every :ENG game

I can't believe what I'm seeing, Hermoso and Putellas out, this is the chance for something very special, I can only dream, in all my years following women's football, this could be the summer it finally goes *bang* in England

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Well that was very underwhelming but we are basically through the group now

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold