website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

23 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I had never heard of that but it looks kind of interesting, and I'm digging the Alexander the Great one :d 

I believe the official name under the Skopje 2014 project for that statue was "Warrior on a Horse" :d

8 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

On the WORLD CUP :d:d:POR

Btw, it will be his 5th World Cup! (And last , I hope, enough is enough).

can’t forget this guy though, got us the Euro and now another World Cup qualification :clap:

image.png

Former Greece manager Fernando Santos eliminates Greece's two main rival countries back-to-back to qualify for the World Cup :p

Congratulations to my Polish friends here! :POL:clap: @Monzanator @rafalgorka @rybak @Adriano

I liked Poland in 2018 and was disappointed, hopefully this time you can do better :)

Also I meant to say a few days ago, congratulations to my :CAN Canadian friends as well :yes @NearPup @intoronto @JoshMartini007

8 hours ago, intoronto said:

I think you are the only one who wants :CAN in their group 

True, but that might be because I might be the only one that wants the Netherlands in the group instead of usa/mex  (it’s where I live, I like them, so I’m always hoping for POR vs NED matches :d)

9 hours ago, NearPup said:

:SUI is my backup team so I would find this draw problematic :P

I'm just excited that Canada will even be in the draw tbh, part of me would be really excited if Canada's group ended up being described as the "group of death". Unlikely, but it would be fun. Actually any group will be fun. It's the fucking world cup!

Totally agree.  The fact that we are there is amazing itself.  I will just enjoy watching them pla, and I will be happy.:)

Brazil looks a way better than 2010, 2014 and 2018. I'm very confident this year, Tite is doing a great job and I hope we gonna make at least the semifinals in Catar.

The great thing is that we dont have a "Neymardependence" anymore, and the team plays even better without him.