website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

making fun of Kylian Mbappé is rather limited intellectual level.. by insulting M'bappé he also insults all of France..

What? This has nothing to do with Mbappe. He made a similar gesture after the copa america last year.  

image.png

2 hours ago, Benolympique said:

making fun of Kylian Mbappé is rather limited intellectual level.. by insulting M'bappé he also insults all of France..

1) I don't really see how Martinez would have seen what was going on in Mbappe's pants during his celebration ... ? I think Mbappe was facing away from him and towards the crowd.

2) I don't see how it would be an insult, even if he would be "imitating" Mbappe. I would rather see it as an hommage.

3) Personally i think that this was extremely childish and simple-minded. Seeing that many people call this behavior "cool", "creative" or "brave" really leaves me speechless. You could maybe call it disrespectful, but FIFA/Qatar don't deserve any respect, so if anything it was disrespectful towards the trophy itself/players who received this trophy in the past.

4) Even if he would have insulted Mbappe: How the hell does he insult all of France by insulting ONE FOOTBALL PLAYER?

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

11 minutes ago, LDOG said:

What? This has nothing to do with Mbappe. He made a similar gesture after the copa america last year.  

image.png

He is clearly making fun of retarded people (looking at his face), so he should face severe consequences.* FIFA should takes this award from him and award it to Jordan Pickford instead.

*Please ignore this sentence if this is just his normal face.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

320678364_1395642661251095_7486423955472506001_n.jpg

He is clearly mocking old man Ronaldo with this celebration. When did we last see Ronald this "vibrant" (if ever)?

we prefer to have this photo as a souvenir, it will console us...

317990023_1232933163984526_5423902034041295421_n.jpg

Really? How? Mbappe scoring the most goals makes up for France not winning the trophy ... ? I think most french fans don't feel that way. Also please reflect on whether this is really how you feel or if it is just your "french nature" (of overdramatizing everything) speaking. France won a world cup just 4 years ago and is lightyears ahead of every other nation when it comes to individual talent. Unless earth is hit by a meteorite, France will win more world cups than any other nation in the foreseeable future.

The end of WC , so what ? Players/staff will receive millions $ while poor spectators i mean YOU ...you will just return to your miserable lifes , and then realize that you were scammed , was just a wasting of time of tickets you will pay the electricity of your tv /internet.....etc 

This is what THEY have :

This is what YOU have :

Spoiler

p_2544j84mu3.jpg

20 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The end of WC , so what ? Players/staff will receive millions $ while poor spectators i mean YOU ...you will just return to your miserable lifes , and then realize that you were scammed , was just a wasting of time of tickets you will pay the electricity of your tv /internet.....etc 

This is what THEY have :

This is what YOU have :

Reveal hidden contents

I don't feel I am scammed whatching a football WC. We pay electricity anyway, but instead to watch stupid things at TV, as politicians, wars, Ukraine or Russia I prefer to see a football match even with low quality everyday. I don't even know if the Ukraine - Russia war it's over or not, and I live at 100km near Ukrainian border. I don't watch TV except sports and I'm not interested in any other news. Maybe your life is miserable. I can live very well with my salary, I have two cars, a house, an active life with friends. And maybe the fact that I don't watch TV makes the life more easier and better for me.