website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

2 hours ago, prso1000 said:

I think France will destroy Argentina. Not that I like that outcome, both teams as champions is a nightmare. 

Messi is a great player, although a d**k, but the French team is better. Only weak point France has is the goalkeeper. 

That's because, he is not from Angola :cry:

But seriously, you didn't paid too much attention to the french games if you think so. Lloris have been very solid so far. We have much more worrying weak points (right back and to a lesser degree the left one also)

2 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

That's because, he is not from Angola :cry:

But seriously, you didn't paid too much attention to the french games if you think so. Lloris have been very solid so far. We have much more worrying weak points (right back and to a lesser degree the left one also)

He is an average goalie. Great at the line but otherwise really bad 

13 hours ago, prso1000 said:

I think France will destroy Argentina. Not that I like that outcome, both teams as champions is a nightmare. 

Messi is a great player, although a d**k, but the French team is better. Only weak point France has is the goalkeeper. 

Would be rather atypical for this french Team. Usually they only do enough to win the Game (while minimizing the risk). Also i would say that their goalkeeper isnt a weakness, certainly not compared to Most of the other goalkeepers at this tournament (including Martínez). His biggest weakness is when he actually has to Leave the line (since he isnt super tall), But i don’t Really See argentina exploiting that (given their Lack of size). I think the key is to take Griezmann out of the game (who is their most creative player) and also using the space that Mbappe gives you (since he doesn’t track back much). Unlike Morocco (Hakimi) and England (Walker), Argentina has no elite right back, so I think that Mbappe will return to his best in the final.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.