website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I can't remember watching any black Argentine even in the Stands before :d

Because Argentina is a whiter nation then 60% of present European countries. That article is some woke bait shit. 

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Because Argentina is a whiter nation then 60% of present European countries. That article is some woke bait shit. 

I know , it's just something weird for me , all Latin countries have black people except Argentina 

Edited by thepharoah

Just now, thepharoah said:

I know , it's just something weird from me , all Latin countries have black people except Argentina 

as far as I remember, also Chile, Paraguay and Bolivia have always had only white and/or "native" people.

I don't know if iot's true for the entire population, but in sports I just can't remember a single local born (naturalized Cubans don't count, hello Yasmani Acosta :p) black player/athlete in their teams.

but I might be wrong...tou know, I'm thousend miles away...

11 minutes ago, phelps said:

as far as I remember, also Chile, Paraguay and Bolivia have always had only white and/or "native" people.

I don't know if iot's true for the entire population, but in sports I just can't remember a single local born (naturalized Cubans don't count, hello Yasmani Acosta :p) black player/athlete in their teams.

but I might be wrong...tou know, I'm thousend miles away...

i can add Arturo Vidal to this list , he isn't black and not white also :d 

I know a Black chilean, Jean Beausejour.

I cant remember any black Paraguaian, bolivian or argentine person (i mean real Black, not "morochos" as they sair on the article)

Equador is one of the countries with less black populatio in South American and their NT is the one with more black players outside an african country

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

image.jpeg

They're still searching for Harry Kane's PK 

What were the odds that his penalty would land in France of all places?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

According to Wikipedia there are only roughly 150k afro-argentines, which is a tiny fraction of the total population. Not sure why argentina should have more black players ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Even :SVK had a black player, and I can probably count the amount of black slovak citizens on my two hands so to say :lol:

I remember the guy, was decent, played long years for Freiburg.

Togolese father, Slovak mom, born in Germany, Almost made the German NT for the 2006 WC but after he was refused, I donot know how but suddenly appeared in Slovak NT :p He played 14 matches for us with 0 goals scored, but he was a classical 6 of the team, so the goals were not exactly his job though

bd355ddd-365b-4c0b-bdfb-c9f264cad28d.jpg

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

I know , it's just something weird for me , all Latin countries have black people except Argentina 

1) There are also black people in Argentina ...

2) Colombia and Brazil have far more visible black populations than pretty much all other southern american countries, but of course that has to do with the history of the slave trade. According to Wikipedia Brazil has the biggest "african diaspora" with 14.5 million, followed by Colombia with 4.6 million, Ecuador with 1.1 million, Venezuela with 1 million and Peru with 800k.