website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

The main problem is that Portugal isn't the team that can turn tables easily and get back into the game, it rarely happened through their history and Morocco will park any possible busses in 2nd half 

Edited by thepharoah

Just now, thepharoah said:

The main problem is that Portugal isn't the team that can turn tables easily and get back into the game, it rarely happened through their history and Morocco will bark any possible busses in 2nd half 

Precisely this. Portugal never was the team to play good when they start loosing, specially if not playing with crowd support.

also this goal reminded me of the Greek goal in euro 2004 final 

35 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But you were at least one country not that long ago.

We might be in the same corner as Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and such, but I have no idea why I'd cheer for them other than because I like a certain player or team (but as usual, the flag behind the name isn't relevant for that) :p

Anyway, in the end people should of course just cheer for whoever they want, free world and all :d

Racial/socioeconomic/colonial oppression often strengthens bonds between countries that have those experiences in common. Especially if it has happened in relatively recent times.

With some exceptions it's common to see arabs support each other, likewise latin americans.

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Imagine CR7 entering in the 2nd half and scoring 2 goals :p

Not that it is going to happen, but just imagine the fun

Or imagine CR7 staying on the substitutes bench as his teammates score 2 goals to win the game...

9 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Racial/socioeconomic/colonial oppression often strengthens bonds between countries that have those experiences in common. Especially if it has happened in relatively recent times.

With some exceptions it's common to see arabs support each other, likewise latin americans.

Likewise Balkans, though with some exceptions.