website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

May be an image of 1 person and indoor

apart from WC , Neuer will miss the remainder of season as fractured his leg during a Ski tour , I guess it's the best time for Bayern to search for a substitute starting from January because u can't depend on Ulreich to win CL or even not humilated by PSG Mbappe , Messi and Neymar 

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Van Gaal and Weghorst said anything before the match? Must not have been too big for it to barely even have been picked up here :p 

Van Gaal sayed things like "Messi doesnt do nothing in defense" and "we are clear candidates to win the penalties", here the cultural diferences: in Argentina we call this actions like "boquear", a big provocation and coming from the coach is even worse, Weghorst, acording the players, says many things in the match, for that reason Messi sayed to him when he was with the press "que miras, bobo" (what are you looking at?, dumb).

4 minutes ago, konig said:

Van Gaal sayed things like "Messi doesnt do nothing in defense" and "we are clear candidates to win the penalties", here the cultural diferences: in Argentina we call this actions like "boquear", a big provocation and coming from the coach is even worse, Weghorst, acording the players, says many things in the match, for that reason Messi sayed to him when he was with the press "que miras, bobo" (what are you looking at?, dumb).

It seems like Argentinians were also mocking Riquelme goal celebrations as van Gaal kicked him out of Barcelona all those years ago?

I really hate this Martinez , he provokes all strikers in PL and then he goes to Dutch technical stuff after the match and cursing them because Van Gaal said that they will win if it goes to Penalties which doesn't have anything wrong as it's his beliefs at the end of the day , well i guess Croat Players had to do much more than this to Brazilian players and should have just went to TETE and danced infront of him , i saw Perisic son going to Neymar to console him this's sport 

Edited by thepharoah