website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And off she goes for kickboxing training immediately after the last penalty. Seriously, I do NOT envy her sparring partner of today :yikes:

I hope you are actively planning on what thing to say and not say for the next day or two :p 

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Nope. Brazil played at walking pace, an absolute horrible match. Their arrogance was punished in the end.

Croatia has only beaten Canada in 90 mins and here they are in WC semi-final :p All because Lukaku couldn't score from two meters out...

Argentina vs Netherlands must feel like they will play for a place in the final.

Yes, because underestimating opponents is totally not a thing.

Any player who feels like they're playing for a spot in the final when playing the quarter final is ignorant.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

I hope you are actively planning on what thing to say and not say for the next day or two :p 

That partially depends on the outcome of NED - ARG :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, because underestimating opponents is totally not a thing.

Any player who feels like they're playing for a spot in the final when playing the quarter final is ignorant.

I have a feeling both Holland and Argentina would rather play Croatia than Brazil in SF :evil:

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

You mean Argentina losing to Saudi Arabia is less surprising than this? 

Or Germany to Japan. Or Spain to Japan. Or Brazil to Cameroon. Or France to Tunisia. Or Portugal to South Korea. Or Spain to Morocco.

But yeah, in terms of betting odds, nothing comes close to Saudi Arabia beating Argentina :d