website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

3 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

I think North Korea can't afford copyrights of so many matches but according to our media North Korea air Premier League every now and then.

Not just the Premier League, but also the major European leagues (+ UCL). Before the pandemic they also broadcasted badminton (Fuzhou Open) and World Rowing Championships

Dutch reporter at the stadium being asked about whether or not the number of Brazilian fans there is starting to increase significantly: "Well...I kind of see the same people here as I've seen in the past weeks, when these same people were wearing Belgian shirts, or Senegalese shirts. Now they're wearing Brazilian shirts." :p 

Oh wow, they also just repeated some moments from BRA - CRO in 2014, I had totally forgotten about that absolute bullshit penalty for Brazil :yikes: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Today is the day where i'm cheering for the Oranje but also hoping to have this epic Argentina vs Brasil semi-final :d

Brazil - Netherlands has plenty of rivalry as well, so let's go :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ronaldo forgot the anthem :p 

16 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Just to remind. :BRA lost all last 5 matches against European teams in the WC KO phase

:FRA in 2006 QF,  :NED in 2010 QF, :GER in 2014 SF and :NED in Bronze medal match, :BEL in 2018 R16

and reminder about already hundreds of times repeated here :CRO play-off fetish

Since 1998 France WC bronze, Croatia is playing its 8th WC or EURO KO phase match, in the previous 7 six ended after Extra-Time or Penalties (and yes Croatia won all of them at WC while lost all at EURO) small hint for Brazil: The only match CRO lost in the WC Play-off in this millenium was in regular time (Final to France in 2018)

If this game goes to extra-time,... you know on who to bet

Edited by hckošice