website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Congratulations, anyway! Brilliant performance today. Tomorrow sport papers in your country will be rightfully full of football.

Guys like Nelson Evora has to wait again! 😉

Problem usually is not football related but club related. if it’s related to Benfica/Sporting/Porto then it will make the headlines.

tomorrow though they will not have a choice haha, can’t remember if there was any other time Portugal scored 6 goals in a ko phase

Btw last time Portugal scored this many goals was in South Africa against North Korea.

And there is a funny story about this match. 

Pizza Hut chain offered a slice of pizza for each Portuguese goal in any match of that World Cup.

Needless to say that after that korean match (7-0) that marketing campaign ended haha

55 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Imagine Portugal scored 6 goals in a match and not a single one by Cristiano Ronaldo :p

How was your commentator (and those in other countries)? The Dutch one was constantly talking about how the only thing that mattered now was if Cristiano Ronaldo would score, it was getting embarrassing :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How was your commentator (and those in other countries)? The Dutch one was constantly talking about how the only thing that mattered now was if Cristiano Ronaldo would score, it was getting embarrassing :lol: 

I was getting annoyed with all the screaming and needed a more quiet living room so I switched to the Dutch halfway so I could enjoy those times where only the crowd is heard on the background without no commentary haha

8 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

I was getting annoyed with all the screaming and needed a more quiet living room so I switched to the Dutch halfway so I could enjoy those times where only the crowd is heard on the background without no commentary haha

Yeah especially this match there was often not really much to tell in between the goals, there was not really any tension in any moment :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Just noticed that the quarterfinal draw is really perfect. They've spread the four GOAT players over the four quarterfinals:

• :CRO - :BRA has Neymar Jr
  • :MAR - :POR has Ronaldo
  • :ENG - :FRA has Mbappe
  • :NED - :ARG has Messi Cody Gakpo

Denzel Dumfries eats Messi for breakfast, then has Neymar as lunch and finishes it off with Mbappé for dinner. Burp.